The Mennonite Heritage Museum is looking for volunteers in order to make the museum a continued success! Our volunteers are individuals of all ages and backgrounds who are passionate about community and give of there time a few hours or days each week.
The volunteer opportunities are as follows:
1. Bookstore/Reception Attendant – welcomes visitors, maintains the security of the MHM reception desk and bookstore, processes bookstore payments, and answers phone.
2. Gallery Attendant – answers basic visitor questions about the facility and exhibitions, maintains the security of the main floor, conducts informal tours of exhibition as needed, and assists the MHM Receptionist.
3. Docent – leads tours of the museum which are scheduled by the Office and Volunteer Manager.
4. Event Assistant/Attendant – assists Office and Volunteer Manager in preparing for special events, attends special events to contribute to set up/clean up as needed, and maintains security of building when after-hours rental is taking place.
5. Cafe Worker – prepares food, serves customers, maintains the cleanliness of the cafe.
Click here to become a volunteer!